How To Debate #COMMUNIST ‘Liberals’ And Win Every Single Time
My wife, The Mad Jewess, was having a debate, on Twitter, with a Marxist/Leninist ‘American’ who was 17 years old and thinks Communism is great. A man named
@PragueArtist, born & raised in Eastern Europe behind the Iron Curtain, became a U.S. citizen in 2004. He entered into the middle of the Twitter conversation. This is what he witnessed first hand while living under a Communist dictatorship, in Prague, Czech. He silenced every opposing argument with his personal experience:
1. Communism is not seeing your daughter at Communion but watching as opccupying soldiers rape her
2. Communism is growing your own strawberries but watching the heads of state eating them for you.
3. Communism is watching your papa work six days a week for 12 hours a day, no holidays allowed, no sick days allowed
4. Communism is having your heat shut off at 9PM, freezing, praying that it will get turned on at 7AM.
5. Communism is living in a 4 room apartment with 7 other people, sharing a bathroom with 4 other families.
6. Communism is not having a phone because the state listens to you.
7. Communism is not having soap to wash clothes.
8. Communism is studying in school what the state tells you to study…..if you are lucky enough to attend.
9. Communism is waiting in line for hours for old shoes that dont fit and waiting for chicken necks for Sunday dinner.
10. Communism is having a rotten tooth, and cant get it pulled. Tough luck! Get some pliers!
11. Communism is making tea out of carrot peels because there is no tea.
We strongly advise that you follow
@PragueArtist on Twitter and watch everything he says in a debate against Communism.
Thanks to PragueArtist for the real education.
-David Ben Moshe