"Brilliant" Females At Fox Can't Seem To Bring Up 1 Thing; Obama's 1991 Pamphlet "Born In Kenya", Ann Coulter, dana perino, FOX NEWS-WUSS's, Gorgeous, Gretchen Carlson, Guilfoyle, Megyn Kelly, PATRIOTIC, Shannon Bream
Gorgeous, ‘Patriotic’, “Brilliant” Females At Fox Can’t Seem To Bring Up 1 Thing; Obama’s 1991 Pamphlet “Born In Kenya.”
All of your beauty and brains means absolutely nothing. How great you look posing for Victoria Secret, Kimberly means jack diddly. You foam-domes allow this enemy of the state get away with hundreds of executive orders. You never bring up the fact that he was ‘born in Kenya, raised in Indonesia and Hawaii‘ submitted on his OWN bio in 1991. You mention nothing out of fear, because you are wuss’s & make the rest of us want to puke.. You mean zilch to real Americans.
The men that watch you?? You are only pretty faces and that’s all. You have nothing to say that is of any consequence, or of substance. So, go back to dancing half naked, posing for GQ, and running around in a bikini while you still can. And you, Carlson, alienating your own base by dissing Hank Williams Jr… You, my dear, can rot in the gutter for all I care.
(Crowley does not even get a mention for banning me from her blog, because she is a dizzy bitch.)
Don’t even bother bringing up Breitbart, you terrible females. You are not worthy. Breitbart was murdered for his bravery. You ‘ladies’ live in fear & cowardice. You make me want to vomit. You will rue the day I ever get a slot on TV. I couldn’t care less if they fire me. I will live FREE. I will say what I damned well please, no matter if I am on the net, or in life, so help me GOD.
There are more than a few other Fox bimbos, but why waste the bandwidth? Ideals and nation mean more than money or a slot on TV. Nuf sed about that.
Carlson graduated with honors from Stanford University and also studied at Oxford University in England.
- She is a graduate of Liberty University and earned a Juris Doctorate with honors from FloridaState University College of Law.
- Guilfoyle: Is a magna cum laude graduate of University of California, Davis and attended the University of San Francisco School of Law and Trinity College in Dublin, Ireland, where she studied and was published for her research in international children’s rights and European Economic Community law.
- Kelly earned her Bachelor of Arts degree in Political Science from Syracuse University and a J.D. From Albany Law School, where she also served as editor of the Albany Law Review.
- She graduated with a Bachelor of Arts in Mass Communication from Colorado State University-Pueblo and went on to receive a Masters in Public Affairs Reporting from the University of Ilinois-Springfield.
- While attending Cornell University, Coulter helped found The Cornell Review, and was a member of the Delta Gamma national women’s fraternity.She graduated cum laude from Cornell in 1984 with a B.A. in history, and received her J.D. from the University of Michigan Law School in 1988, where she achieved membership in the Order of the Coif and was an editor of the Michigan Law Review.At Michigan, Coulter was president of the local chapter of the Federalist Society and was trained at the National Journalism Center.
“Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains or slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take but as for me; give me liberty or give me death!”